[meteorite-list] FW: CALI COLOMBIA HOUSE SMASHER> AssortedSizes & Prices!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 22:58:17 -0400

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 21:27:15 -0500, you wrote:

>I dont think he was criticizing Mike, Darren.

Oh, I didn't think he was criticizing. I just think the obvious answer to "why
charge so much" is because he has to, if he wants to break even. As for if
there'll be many takers at that price, time will tell. But I'm betting that
there will be a few. Some people are really fond of hammers. (And they do have
cool stories to go with them-- but not worth 10x or 100x the price for the sake
of having that story, IMHO).