[meteorite-list] FW: CALI COLOMBIA HOUSE SMASHER> AssortedSizes & Prices!

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:03:48 +0200

Thought-provoking post, Martin, well done! Be that as it may, everyone seems to look at this from a different view of perspective, and that?s why there are so many different opinions in the end. But such is life! I agree: meteorites is one of the rarest, if not *the* rarest collectible on Earth, probably greatly undervalued as compared to gross availability, but then again I realize that "market price", if you are inclined to call it a "market" at all, is "what people are willing to pay (..or not to pay)"! The community of meteorite collectors is very small as compared to e.g. the community of mineral or stamp collectors, and one can hardly compare things here, especially with pricing, with things there, where real "markets" exist.

Anyway: good post from one of Chladni?s heirs! Salute to Martin and his friend Stefan, they offer excellent meteorites at good prices, they are among the top of the cream - I well know what I am talking about from many personal experiences!

As I also would salute e.g. Mike Farmer or other good names. Buyers listen and beware - the important thing is: always know your dealer!

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------