[meteorite-list] CALI (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 13:45:45 -0700

I am making the following one time offer to list members:
Half off on ONE of the two following specimens of Cali (down
>From $4,000/g to $2,000/g to list members at this time)
Whichever sells first, the other will go into my own collection:
(Both can be seen at the following location):

http://community.webshots.com/album/560262013CoOiZV?vhost=community

1) 3.8766g: This is, to the best of my knowledge, by far the
Largest and best specimen not already locked into a private
Collection. It is about 1/2 beautifully fusion crusted and has
A very interesting thumbprint type curvature to it.

2) 1.7144g: This specimen has a nice rich fusion crust on one
Side with the other sides displaying fresh matrix.

Each comes with a piece of the tile from the roof through which
The meteorite broke. This is currently being referred to as "Cali #001"

Please contact me off list via email or phone.
Best wishes, Michael