[meteorite-list] [AD] eBay Meteorites Ending Soon

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:18:55 -0700

Dear Listees:

I have some Sunday eBay auctions ending over the next hour and a half,
just in time for the Perseids.

Highlights this week include a a fragmented Sikhote-Alin which has
shattered along its planes and shows the iron crystal pattern without
etching:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170137521990

A specimen of Libyan Desert Glass with natural hole, in the shape of a
crocodile's head. Not something you see every day:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170137519642

A very nice Henbury, 111 grams, at less than $0.50/gram! What a bargain:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item= 170137518943

See the whole gang here:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZaerolitemeteorites

Enjoy the meteor shower tonight. Viewing from the deep AZ desert
earlier this week was spectacular. Even though it was some days ahead
of the peak we were under very dark skies and saw several brilliant
meteors with long vapor trails. Only a few clouds in the sky tonight,
so we'll be hoping for more of the same.

Regards,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.campometeorites.com