[meteorite-list] Sweden again baby!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

Not going to get more plentiful or less expensive!
jeeze muonio has bottomed out and is rising again. A
beautiful meteorite like this should never has dropped
to $100 kilo. The locals are finding little, the guys
who started it are here now and are finding little,
so expect it to rise in price again. Who can come to
the arctic, find a few kilos, then sell it cheap? Not
many people. This will cost me alone more than $6000
in expenses.
Mike Farmer