[meteorite-list] AD: Selling an Assortment of Items

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:05:22 -0400

I have a variety of items I would like to sell so I can move onto other
projects

I'm not a dealer, most of these items were obtained in my desire to add more
50mm spheres to my collection

If you're interested in anything below, contact me off list at bobadebt at
ec.rr.com

If your a dealer and are interested in multiple items send me your phone
number and we can work out a wholesale arrangement

In this first picture I have a SUPER NICE piece of Libyan Glass and some
nice Uruacu Iron End Cuts

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Sale1.jpg

The Libyan Glass is a whopping 237 grams and is almost as big as the palm of
my hand, I bought this to make a 50mm sphere but it was too narrow through
the center. I would like to get $100 plus shipping for the fine specimen

The Uruacu End cuts are not etched but if you're seriously interested in any
of these pieces I can etch them for you before we finalized the deal. Even
though these are rough cut you can clearly see they are loaded with cohenite
inclusions. I would like to get $1 per gram for these end cuts.

In this second picture I have 2 Gao Fragments, an Uruacu End Cut and an
Uruacu Whole Specimen

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Sale2.jpg

I would like to get $1 per gram for any item in this picture.

I have small assortment of Uruacu Whole Specimens so if your looking for a
certain gram size let me know and I will do my best to work something out
with you

I also have a 15 gram bag of Gao Fragments and a 4 gram bag of NWA 2828
Fragments, if you're interested, make me an offer.

Please send all inquires off list to bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks