[meteorite-list] FW: Need to raise $$$ SALE. 225 Ebay Store Items @50% off. 72 hour sale!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:19:38 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 12:17 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: Need to raise $$$ SALE. 225 Ebay Store Items _at_50% off. 72 hour
sale!

Hello,

I need to raise some quick cash!? I was not going to have any more sales for
a while, but I am pressed for time. So, I have selected ABOUT 225 ITEMS IN
MY EBAY STORE and put them on sale at 50% off of listed price. There are
some real deals and this sale runs for 72 hours ONLY.

Go to:?

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Wander through the meteorite jungle and I am sure you will find something
that fits your budget.

Also, I have sold a lot of my Cali, Colombia (This is NOT On Sale) but there
are many good ones still to choose from. I have made some real nice trades
and if you can not afford the price
consider a trade. I am open to just
about anything, especially trading for other ?Hammer? stones.? So far to
date no one else has bothered to offer small Cali specimens, and this might
be the only stash to choose from. You decide.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham