[meteorite-list] Impactite photos

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:41:32 -0400

Today I scanned a couple of pieces of impactite that I hadn't thought about
having in a long time (the Ries question made me think of them). Here are very
high resolution scans of both sides if anyone wants them (plus low resolution
"thumbnails" for the bandwidth impaired). If you want to keep the images, feel
free to use them in any way you want (if you use them in a clever Nigerian scam,
be sure to give me a cut) but be sure to download them, as I won't leave them up
for long-- only have 20 MB of space to use.

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/temp/