[meteorite-list] AD: BASSIKOUNOU Fragments For Sale _at_ $2.50/gram!

From: Mal Bishop <magbish3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:37:29 -0400

Dear list members,

As I mentioned last week in an email to the group, I said I planned to have
10 Bassikounou fragments
up for sale. Well, I have 9 pieces up for sale currently. I'm only asking
$2.50 per gram for all 9 pieces!

The gram weights are as follows: 14.2, 16.8, 29.0, 43.7, 50.0, 50.2, 50.8,
85.9, 167.2

The crust on all pieces is pristine with metal flakes very obvious as they
shine from the crust.
The interior shows to be fresh with a very slight oxidation on maybe 2 or 3
pieces, but overall, very
nice looking examples of this wonderful meteorite. For only $2.50 per gram
for these pieces, please
act quickly if interested -- they may sell fairly quickly!

I received a good deal on these pieces and since I'm doing this as part of
my small business venture/startup, I am willing
to sell them for some less than is normally expected or found around!

Please contact me for photos, and further details.

Best regards to everyone,
Mal
IMCA #6819