[meteorite-list] FW: CALI Auction Ending Today and NEW Achondrite/Ungrouped Listed!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:04:05 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:02 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: CALI Auction Ending Today and NEW Achondrite/Ungrouped Listed!

Hello Everyone,

Only One Ad this week and Here it is!

I have Cali, Colombia Auctions ending today and one of them was started at
0.99 cents.

Go To:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=cali+m
eteorite

Also, pretty much NEW to the market at these prices and sizes. NWA 2635,
Achondrite, Ungrouped. I have many pieces both up for auction and in my ebay
store
at what I think are Great Prices. Starting at $7.00 per gram, for a
new Achondrite-Ungrouped!? A little while ago this stuff(similar in nature)
was doing $50.00 to $100.00 per gram.? I got a good deal on the Main Mass
so
I am passing it on to you!

Go to:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=NWA+26
35+Meteorite

Also, there are still a few surprises on sale in my ebay store.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham