[meteorite-list] Some help with [Brenham] inclusions

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:45:52 +0200

Hi all,

I haven't a picture at hand,
but as far as I know, the Reichenbach lamellae appear inside of the troilite
inclusions.
I had once a Mundrabilla with a typical troilite eye, which displayed those
lamellae.
The troilite looked barred or intersected by parallel lines. The bars were a
little less than 1mm wide.

Or to express it else: A striped troilite drop.

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----