[meteorite-list] Scientific book on meteorites

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:53:20 -0600

Hi Alex
There is no update to Planetary Materials but there is comparable
volume. The book that would come closest to what you are looking for
was produced in 2004 and titled "Meteorites Comets and Planets" edited
by Andrew M Davis. It was volume 1 of a 10 volume set "Treatise on
Geochemistry" that was produced in 2003. At the time you had to by the
whole set in hard back for something like $3000!. Fortunately volume 1
was reprinted in 2005 as a soft cover for $90. I sell it for $80.
Here is the write up from the publishers website
http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookdescription.cws_home/706698/description#description

Mike
--
Mike Jensen