[meteorite-list] Bricks from the Nininger Museum

From: Jan Bartels <jan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 02:56:45 +0200 (CEST)

David, Kitt and fellow rockabillies,

The old ruins are easy to reach by car when your on your way to the Meteor
Crater. It's easy to find and nobody will even notice or do anything when
you drive up there. When you enter the so called Meteor Crater road
there's a path on your left leading to the ruins. We were there a few
times and last February we noticed there was even graffity on one of the
walls. What a shame for such historical monument.

Some say it's wrong to take bricks and pieces of glass as souvenirs but to
see it's getting ruind by this kind of vandalism is in my opinion even
worse.

I guess you missed our givaways to fellow collectors a while back when we
visited the museum and collected some bricks and glass fragments.

Anyway, they are nice to have as a collectors item, though not impossible
to get. Get up there if you can and just grab as much as you like. No
worries, it's not as hard as hunting for meteorites.

Best,
Jan
Holland.
www.heavenlybodies.nl