[meteorite-list] More Muck from Paul

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:29:14 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin -

The Ica Stones appear to be fakes. As you appear to
be particularly interested in them, I will send you a
backgrounder on some of the people involved with them.

Any other list members who may want a copy of this
please contact me off list.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas
try Mark Abbott for a trade,
or contact me off list for a signed copy
"Geopoetry!" - Paul

--- kevin decker <innocentwolf15 at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi List, Have they resolved as to why the "Black
Matte" Resembles "Lunar Procellarum KREEP"..?, Is
anyone Familiar with the "Ica Stones of Peru"..? On
one of the stones, which is a drawing of two
Indians?..Looking up at the moon while an
Asteroid?..bounces off the moon and seemingly heads
towards earth?.. could that account for the similarity
between the "Black Matte material"..and the Lunar
Procellerum KREEP?....Thanks...

Kevin W.L.Decker