[meteorite-list] Imilac 11,860g sale

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:44:45 -0400

Rodrigo, having delt with you multiple times I feel qualified to recommend
your top quality goods and excellent communication and service.
$5.00/gram is a marvelous price for such a stable, and always beautiful
pallasite.
If I could raise the money, I'd be first in line at your store and Saturday.
Good Luck my friend.
Jerry Flaherty