[meteorite-list] 1cm scale cube available

From: Drake <monel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 05:32:18 -0400

There is another option.

The cubes I promised a month ago came back from the anodizer on Thursday.
The letters are being filled with enamel today. They will be ready for
shipping on Monday. I'll email pictures to those that are interested.

For those that missed the posts, they are 6061 T6 aluminum, the letters are
cold formed into the cubes, and anodized. Each cube comes with a protective
case. They are $25.00 + shipping etc.

Here's some bad news. If you are one of the people that reserved one, I will
need your information again. My HDD crashed and I lost all that info. Here's
the worst news: I'm using Vista now. :-(

Drake

Drake "Doc" Damer?u
L3CC Member
www.nepra.com