[meteorite-list] not to sell samples of the new impactite layer, but ...

From: Thaddeus Besedin <endophasy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 17:55:51 -0700 (PDT)

The content of E.P.'s public repetition of unbridled
"I told you so" exultation leading toward
commdification just proved his inauthentic motives.
Immediately, once another's research opens a new
exploitable market, you preemptively stake your claim
in/of commandeered discourse. Hibbens "muck" has not
been demonstrated to have any relationship to the YD
sediments recently described
(http://www.agu.org/meetings/sm07/sm07-sessions/sm07_PP41A.html
;
;http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary/316/5829/1264?rss=1)
At least your exposure of the information about these
irridium-enriched desposits itself can prevent you
from monopolizing the initially available supply of YD
impact fallout sediments.

YD impactities are probably microscopic, so dust,
Grondine, is what you get - think Tunguska.
-Thaddeus