[meteorite-list] Denver Show/Greensburg Raffle

From: Maria Haas <dragonsoup_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 01:44:19 -0700

Speaking of Denver...

If you clicked Anne's links you saw information and directions to the COMETS
auction and their dinner party in Denver.

As you saw in the second link, the COMETS have graciously allowed us to
crash their yearly dinner party at 7:00 pm on September 15, 2007 at La Loma
Mexican restaurant. They will supply some appetizers but you are responsible
for your own food and drinks. As soon as everybody has had time to eat
dinner and say hello, we will do the Greensburg Raffle. We would love to see
you there!

Tickets are still available and will be until the last minute. They are $10
each and you can buy them from us in Denver, via Paypal to
dragonsoup at msn.com, or by snail-mail to 410 Spring Street, Saline, MI 48176.
If you choose the snail-mail route, please make sure your check or money
order arrives on or before Saturday, September 15th.

Those of you who cannot make it to Denver need not worry. If you can't hear
us shout your name when we draw your winning ticket(s), you'll be hearing
from us afterwards via email or telephone.

Look at these incredible prizes!
http://www.aerolite.org/events/greensburg-fundraiser.htm

We all send our good wishes to the people of Greensburg and thanks to your
generous donations, we have already raised over $9,500!

Tickets or questions? Please don't hesitate to email me. Also, during the
show I can be reached at (734)645-6037.

Thanks again for your kindness and support,
Maria