[meteorite-list] What the hell does Mars have to do with the Holocene Start Impacts?

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:01:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all -

Well, we've reached a new level of absurdity here, as
Paul wrote:

"For example, as summarized in Baker and Nummedal
(1978) and seen in innumerable images of Mars,
cataclysmic floods of the type envisioned by Mr.
Grondine, produce very distinct landforms."

As Paul well knows, CO2 is the more likely transport
mechanism for those deposits on Mars. The phase state
laws for water prevent it from acting as Paul states
in the near vacuum of Mars' "atmosphere".

Perhaps Paul's comment here explains what has been
going on: specifically, Paul's comments reflect the
intensity of the Mars Nuts desire to hoodwink us into
wasting money on an insane plan to launch large
nuclear reactors over Florida for manned flight to
Mars.

Perhaps its simply paranoia, but I have extreme doubts
if Paul's coming up with these lengthy comments which
he sends us all by himself.

EP