[meteorite-list] FW: SILICATED IRON Slices For Sale...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 17:11:03 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:10 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: SILICATED IRON Slices For Sale...

Hello,

For all of those who wanted a slice of Mike Farmer?s Patagonia, silicated
Iron, but missed out or could not afford a large slice when he offered them
about a ? year ago
 well check out my ebay store and see the smaller pieces
that I have listed. Worth looking at the beauty even if you don?t buy!

Go to:

http://search.stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History_patagonia_W0QQ
fciZ10QQfclZ4QQfsnZVoyageQ20BotanicaQ20NaturalQ20HistoryQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsa
selZ1015304QQsofpZ0

or if that link does not work try:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

type in Patagonia in my ebay store search engine.

Also, I added and will continue to add new goodies and deals
 check in from
time to time.

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham