[meteorite-list] AD: NEW meteorite coin, NWA 869 metal coin for sale.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi list-members.
After nearly two months of endless travel, I am
finally home and beginning to get some work done. I
have received a long awaited shipment of new coins
that Jim Strope and I just manufactured. They are the
second in a series of coins we are making, the next
being an incredible set of Moon and Mars coins,
already in production, and scheduled for delivery just
after the Denver show.

This newest coin is commemorating one of the most
important chondrite finds in history, the venerable
NWA 869 chondrite. So far over 4000 kilograms of this
meteorite are know, doubtless more out there. We felt
that this great meteorite warranted use in a coin.
Many of you know that I produce jewelery from NWA 869,
and after production, I get all of the small tumbled
pieces back that were not usable in the manufacturing.
I am putting these small pieces into each coin.

Again, we have made a 1000 coin run, and each is
numbered 0001-1000 just like the Campo coins (nearly
sold out)!

The color is the same, measurements are the same, and
it would make a great match beside your Campo coins.

See these wonderful coins at the links below.

http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/869coina.JPG

http://meteoriteguy.com/ebayauctionstockphotos/869coinb.JPG

They are $25.00 each plus $2.00 shipping (of course I
can combine shipping on multiple coins, but they are
heavy and the wonderful USPS has recently more than
doubled the cost of domestic shipping rates lately).

I will immediately begin taking orders via email. We
will not sell coins #0001-0010, all triple numbers, or
all 100/200/300 etc coins. Like before, those special
number coins are being held for charity auctions etc.

all other numbers are on the table, and will be first
come, first served.

Please email me, and await confirmation for the coins
you want. I will be out for a few hours after this
email goes out, so don't expect immediate reply.