[meteorite-list] beating a dead horse?

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:16:51 -0500

Hi,

http://stage6.divx.com/Outlaw-News/video/1529589/Mars,-the-Pyramids-and-Changes-in-the-Solar-System

    I yield to no one in my love of Free Speech,
but I'm beginning to think that there should be,
not a prohibition, but a limit on Drivel in Excess.

    I propose the enactment of Drivel limitation
legislation: the Anti-Drivel Act (ADA). Two hours
and 22+ minutes of Drivel is too much Drivel. How
about a one-hour limit per Drivel Segment? You
could have as many Drivel Segments as you want,
but we wouldn't have to listen to more than hour's
Drivel at one time. (I could live with even shorter
Drivel Segments.)

    It would mean the end of the internet, though....

Sterling K. Webb