[meteorite-list] AD: NEW meteorite coin, NWA 869 metal coin for sale.

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:22:05 +0200

I don't care what you call it. You can wear it, put it in your pocket or
toss it in a fountain. If you bought it you got it.
Bill

Dear Bill, list
Ofcourse that we dont care becouse we dont collect coins, but why we scould
call things different than they should be called? Tell the same to the coin
collectors. I was imediatelly corected by person who have more experience in
coin community than myself, that this is not coin, but medal (this was about
Campo medal).

COIN = issued by a government of a counry and has legal tender.
It can be circulation or non-circulation. With the last means you can't pay
with it but it has legal value and it can be changed at the government to
USD.

I not try to discredite Mike new coin (medal) becouse it is very nice work,
and I have bough several Campo medals in Tucson. I only want to correct fact
that
this is not coin in a coin collectors meaning. Thats all.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin at meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin at polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195