[meteorite-list] SALE: NWAs/Bassikounou/Diogenite

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

After the June shows I owe way to many Moroccans way
to much money right now so I have to have some sales.
More sales to come soon.
See here for some new unclassified NWAs
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/ws-sale5.html
Here is my Bassikounou webpage
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/Bassikounou.html
Here is my (Recycled but reduced price) Diogenite site
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/diogenite.html
This will all get updated on my website next week but
a 20% discount on anything of interest this weekend.
I also have a couple hundred other meteorites on my
website www.meteoriteshop.com and a hundred or more on
ebay with my user id AMUNRE. If you see anything there
of interest let me know and maybe we can work out a
deal.
Sincerely
DEAN
www.meteoriteshop.com