[meteorite-list] Possible New "BL" Meteorite - Plus some other cutephotos

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:27:59 -0800 (PST)

--- Kashuba <mary.kashuba at verizon.net> wrote:
> Dean,
> It's too bad that we missed another chance to find
> out about those
> fine-grained inclusions that are so prominent in the
> original "BL", NWA
> 1658. I see they aren't mentioned in the
> classifications of NWA 2826 or
> 2053 either.

Yeah, those things are odd. I almost feel like just
getting a thin section of just one of those inclusions
made and seeing what just that part would classify
has. You always wish parts would be eucritic. My new
big piece dont have much of them unfortunately though.
Still a particularly interesting LL meteorite
Cheers
DEAN