[meteorite-list] Impact Craters, Meteorites & What They Mean To Us. (MW)

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:48:51 -0800

Ok, it's been a while since I posted anything on the MW site, so I
figured I'd put something up that I think everyone might have an
appreciation for. Something fun, light and educational. Some of you
who are familiar with the Earth Impact Database already know about
the craters listed but I found this neat little link on Answers.com
that has a plethora of information on impact craters that's not in
the database. And it's not just craters on earth either. There's
links to info about craters on just about every other planet in our
solar system and what impact list would be complete without photos of
our nearest celestial body the moon.

I've also written a short article on impact craters, meteorites and
what I think they mean to most of the people who spend almost every
waking hour hunting, researching, studying, and collecting these great rocks.

Impact Craters, Meteorites & What They Mean To Us... www.meteoritewatch.com

Impact crater info: http://www.answers.com/topic/impact-crater?cat=technology

Impact crater photos : http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Impact_crater

Hope everyone enjoys... :)