[meteorite-list] AD: Seymchan Slices - Wholesale Lots

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 20:26:13 -0500

I have 2 lots of freshly cut Seymchan Slices.

My cutting process leave a very smooth surface and very little sanding and
polishing is required to etch these slices.

This is the last of the Seymchan that I have.

If you're interested in either or both lots send an email off list to
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks

LOT 1 - 8 Slices / Total Weight 141 Grams / $70

I was testing the limits of my cutting process by trying to see how thin I
could cut a slice so slice thickness of this lot varies from 1mm to 4mm

They are all about the same size which is approximately 45mm x 35mm

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/8Slices.jpg

LOT 2 - 12 Slices & 1 End Cut / Total Weight 538 Grams / $250

This lot was cut to a consistent thickness of approximately 4mm, a few
slices vary due to blade changes but overall they are very close. The last
cut is thicker and has a slight taper.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/12Slices.jpg