[meteorite-list] OT: Sun, Moon, Stars in World Languages

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 22:49:46 -0800 (PST)

Dear List,
  I have just started, and am currently compiling,
lists for Sun, Moon, and Stars in World Languages.
Currently I have listed about 65 languages for Sun, 85
for the Moon, and 74 for Star(s) and 88 for
Meteorites, with many more to come.

  This is not directly related to meteorites, thus the
O.T. Many of you list members may find these
compilations in World Languages interesting and useful
for your own study and learning. I will continue to
update the word lists as time permits. Thank you.

The Sun in World Languages:
http://meteoritesjapan.com/sun.aspx

The Moon in World Languages:
http://meteoritesjapan.com/moon.aspx