[meteorite-list] my unclassified black beauty

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 20:18:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.I finally got my 3.7 kilo black beauty from
matt morgan.It is even better in person than any
picture could take.The impressive flowlines and
thumbprints are so compelling to look at.It has the
black fusion crust as the black nwa or NWA 1685.It is
dark brown inside and has a spectacular interior as
well.This just has to be seen in person.Thanks again matt.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      Chicagometeorites.net
      Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999