[meteorite-list] AD: homepage update and ebay auctions ending

From: MoritzKarl at t-online.de <MoritzKarl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 02:33:57 +0100

Hi List,

I have 20 ebay auctions ending in about 18 hours.
There are a few rarities among them as well as a beautiful Lunar
partslice of DaG 400 with vey low reserve.

The latest meteorite fall from Peru.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110201669254

Nice 0.22 gr. fragment of Cumberland Falls.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110201669657

A piece of iron shale from world's famous Hoba
meteorite.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110201671661

A fragment of the very hard to get Jenny's Creek from West Virginia.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110201673958

A "large" fragment of Orgueil.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110201675421

A very thin partslice of Zaragoza. A fairly newly classified iron from
Spain.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110201676999

And at last the partslice of Dar al Gani 400. Incredible slice of 5.3
grams.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110201681132

There are a couple more items up for grabs. Check them out if you like.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriten

Alternatively you can see all auctions through my webpage.
http://www.m3t3orites.com/ebay.php

Regarding my webpage. I have added slices of two more meteorites Dhofar
007 (EUC) and Dhofar 485 (HOW).
Furthermore you can sign up for my newsletter if you like and always be
informed as soon as I update my webpage.

http://www.m3t3orites.com/

Thank you for looking
Regards
Moritz Karl