[meteorite-list] holy grail of martian meteorites

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 14:17:10 -0800

Hi Steve,
        This question can only be properly answered by addressing
It at several levels:
        In theory, one that PROVES life on Mars does or did exist.
        Of those known to exist, ALH84001 would, of course, be the "Holy
Grail" of the known Martians.
        Of those that are (at least theoretically) available, Chassigny is,
By far, the rarest, making it the "Holy Grail" of available Martians.
        Hope that clears it up, Steve.
        Best wishes, Michael