[meteorite-list] Win A Meteorite Contest 2.0: First One To Guess it Gets it.

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:53:31 -0800

Hi all, again... :)

That was WAAAAY too fast! So I'm giving away yet another iron meteorite!

You guys are way too quick in guessing the weight of a meteorite by
the photo. For those of you who participated in the last contest,
Thanks! Now I have to make things a bit more challenging. It's was
too easy too just guess 1-1000 grams and get it just by process of
elimination. So, I decided to make it a bit more interesting by
adding 1 more contest rule.

Win A Meteorite Contest 2.0: First person to guess the correct weight
of this meteorite to the gram wins it!

CONTEST RULES:
Only 3 Guesses Per Person. ;)
Must be exact weight, to the gram.
Contest ends on December 18th at midnight.
All guesses must be received by the expiration date.

That's it! I'll announce the winner on MeteoriteWatch.com! Dealers,
again, you are welcome to guess as well and I'll place a FREE Banner
ad for you too to advertise your business or website. You can't beat that deal.

You only get 3 guesses. Make them count! Post your guess here:
www.meteoritewatch.com

Good luck everyone!

Regards,
Eric Wichman