[meteorite-list] FW: MAIN MASS MONDAY! Over 25 Main Masses For sale at Holiday Prices. Some Reduced as Much as 50%!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:47:34 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 4:47 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: MAIN MASS MONDAY! Over 25 Main Masses For sale at Holiday
Prices. Some Reduced as Much as 50%!

Hello Everyone.

This begins the week, where my largest overall sale will take place. TODAY
is MAIN MASS MONDAY. There are over 25 Main Masses listed, with some listed
at 50% off my regular store price. ALL week I will be listing and there will
be some great surprises. Reduced Auctions (With lowest prices of the year on
most auctions), 0.99 cent Auctions, and ebay store set price sales!? Check
back when you can, all week long!

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

MAIN MASS AUCTIONS!

http://search.stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY_main-mass_W0QQ
fciZ10QQfclZ4QQfsnZVOYAGEQ20BOTANICAQ20NATURALQ20HISTORYQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsa
selZ1015304QQsofpZ1

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham