[meteorite-list] "Thank You" from an 8 year meteorite fan.

From: LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:51:34 EST

Good evening Folks,

I have to say.....it makes a heart feel good.....and feel proud. Thanks
once again to the Folks belonging to our list, another inquisitive mind is
primed for our beloved vocation/avocation. Sometimes, it takes so little to mean
so much.

Best regards,

Paul Martyn
Savannah, GA

In a message dated 12/11/2007 9:38:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,