[meteorite-list] AD UPDATE - 10 piece Uruacu Whole Sale Lot Price Reduction

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:22:49 -0500

This Lot is comprised of 9 normal 3-5mm thick slices and one 15mm thick
slice

The total weight of the lot is 339 grams and I'm asking $150 which is less
then 50 cents per gram

Uruacu is more difficult to cut but my process leaves a very smooth surface
so there will be very little work needed to sand, polish and etch these
slices.

The 15mm thick slice weighs 158 grams, if you don't want it I'll sell the
remaining 9 slices, which weigh, 180 grams for $90

Most are loaded with cohenite-schreibersite inclusions. The bottom right
slice had a fissure in it and once it was cut it separated into 2 slices so
one side is cut and the other has a crust like weathered surface.

This isn't a good picture but it gives you an idea of what they look like

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Graphite/WSLot1339grams.jpg