[meteorite-list] FW: (179 Auctions) BIGGEST AND BEST METEORITE SALE OF THE YEAR! ALL WEEK LONG! Don't Believe-Take A Look! SEE HIGHLIGHTS!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:39:51 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 9:22 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: (179 Auctions) BIGGEST AND BEST METEORITE SALE OF THE YEAR! ALL
WEEK LONG! Don't Believe-Take A Look! SEE HIGHLIGHTS!

Hello,

This is my end of the year---BLOW OUT SALE!? Over 500 Meteorites For Sale.
Some Discounted to 50% off! Main Masses, New Meteorites and over 50 Auctions
started at 0.99 cents!? I have up for auction, with reduced prices
$100,000.00 worth of meteorites! Check it out! Something for almost
everyone, with prices for everyone!? ON Saturday/December 15th at 10 am., I
start a 30% off, STORE WIDE SALE. Last One of the Year!

PS> I will also be gone this whole week on an expedition overseas
 I will
combine shipping costs and contact you when I get back on weds/19th.?

Use This Link to Get To The Store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

SEE ALL 179 Auctions here- Click, or Copy and Paste! This is one of the
largest and varied offerings, with major reductions that I have held in a
long time
 worth a serious look!

http://stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfti
dZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Saturday- 32 auctions

Sunday- 25 auctions

Monday- 28 auctions/with over 20 discounted Main Masses!

Tuesday- 40+ auctions

Weds- The BIG, 0.99 cent auctions, over 50 great auctions started at 0.99
cents!

HIGHLIGHTED AUCTIONS- Worth A Look Even If You Are Not Buying

An EL3 (Large Beautiful Slice) One of the best, just way too cool, 462 gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183531019

A $300.00 specimen of Cali, Colombia, One of my last auction pieces!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183899254

One of my Last Patagonia Silicated Slices, 8.88 gram. Starts at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183907892

Djati-Pengilon, Witnessed Fall From Indonesia-Rare.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183013167

You will not find another 290 gram CV3 Endcut Like this- Reduced by 50%!?
One of my finest specimens for sale! MUSEUM GRADE+
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182788610

NEW H5, NWA 4971, 49 gram Beauty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182781910

NEW L/LL4-5, NWA 4952. A really Great Specimen. Started at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182777004

My LAST Piece of The Famous BARWELL Meteorite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182370473

One of The LARGEST Slices (73 grams) of This HOWARDITE you will ever
see
started at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183915040

NWA 248 (MAIN MASS) started out at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183131135

NEW, NWA 4951, Partial Endcut, 33.19 grams! Really Pretty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183130198

Famous COW KILLER, nice part slice, started out at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183128523

Cool Slice of Vyatka/Russia, H4/5, 39.60 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183010683

NEW, NWA 4972, L4-5, Brecciated, BIG, BIG PIECE 280 gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182492224

Very Rare Achondrite-3.42 grams, started out at 0.99 cents.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182495732

NWA 2834, L5 Chondrite, 17.40 gram, NEW, Really Nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183009016

Here is a possible new link option
not sure it will work, but give it a try,
just click on the subject below!

AND, Many, Many others
. THIS IS THE SALE OF THE YEAR!

Thanks and Best Wishes