[meteorite-list] AD - Updated Dealer ebay auction viewing tool & Free Classifieds

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:33:37 -0800

Hello Everyone,

Just in time for the Holidays we have a new ebay toy for you to play
with. Our "Meteorites For Sale" page on meteorite.com is designed to
help you find the meteorites you're looking for and we've updated the
page for greater usability.

Updated Dealer ebay Auction Viewer-
Besides seeing which dealers are running auctions, you can now click on
the displayed dealer to instantly view their auctions.

Free Classified Ads displayed from Meteorite-Times-
This page displays the 5 most recent classified ads in multiple
categories placed on the Meteorite-Times Free Classifieds. We have
updated how the ads are displayed for easier viewing and there is a link
you can click to add your own free classifieds.

If your are a Meteorite Dealer who sells on ebay and are not listed,
please reply privately to this email with your ebay auction URL. This is
a free service.

We hope you find this page useful.

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorites-for-sale.htm

Thank you,