[meteorite-list] AD: SHERGOTITE AND BASSIKOUNOU

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:53:55 -0800 (PST)

I just got 45 more grams of the shergotite that is
currently floating around Morocco. I dont think there
is much left. See here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/ws-sale10.html
I have the bigger pieces priced at $350 a gram and the
smaller or better crusted pieces more. Excellent deal
on Martians.
In a repeat of a previous sale I am trying to unload
the rest of my uncut Bassikounou specimens. They are
shown here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/Bassikounou.html
The nicest ones have sold but the rest are nice to. $2
a gram. Some of the Bassikounou might have been sold
on ebay so I will have to double check if you see any
that you want.
Shipping is extra
Sincerely
DEAN