[meteorite-list] FW: BEAUTIFUL AUCTIONS ENDING TODAY-SEE HIGHLIGHTS!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:27:28 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:27 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: BEAUTIFUL AUCTIONS ENDING TODAY-SEE HIGHLIGHTS!

Hello,

Today- A 30% off on everything in my shop
 most end tonight with this sale.?
Also, many thousands of dollars worth of auctions ending tonight
ALL started
at 0.99 cents!? Have Fun and Happy Holidays!

Use This Link to Get To The Store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

SEE ALL Auctions here- Click, or Copy and Paste! This is one of the largest
and varied offerings, with major reductions that I have held in a long time

worth a serious look!

http://stores.ebay.com/VOYAGE-BOTANICA-NATURAL-HISTORY_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfti
dZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

HIGHLIGHTED AUCTIONS- Worth A Look Even If You Are Not Buying

An EL3 (Large Beautiful Slice) One of the best, just way too cool, 462 gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183531019

A $300.00 specimen of Cali, Colombia, One of my last auction pieces!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183899254

One of my Last Patagonia Silicated Slices, 8.88 gram. Starts at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183907892

Djati-Pengilon, Witnessed Fall From Indonesia-Rare.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183013167

You will not find another 290 gram CV3 Endcut Like this- Reduced by 50%!?
One of my finest specimens for sale! MUSEUM GRADE+
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182788610

NEW H5, NWA 4971, 49 gram Beauty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182781910

NEW L/LL4-5, NWA 4952. A really Great Specimen. Started at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182777004

One of The LARGEST Slices (73 grams) of This HOWARDITE you will ever
see
started at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183915040

NWA 248 (MAIN MASS) started out at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183131135

NEW, NWA 4951, Partial Endcut, 33.19 grams! Really Pretty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183130198

Famous COW KILLER, nice part slice, started out at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183128523

Cool Slice of Vyatka/Russia, H4/5, 39.60 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183010683

NEW, NWA 4972, L4-5, Brecciated, BIG, BIG PIECE 280 gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182492224

Very Rare Achondrite-3.42 grams, started out at 0.99 cents.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200182495732

NWA 2834, L5 Chondrite, 17.40 gram, NEW, Really Nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183009016

A 1200+ gram specimen of an extremely rare meteorite
 take a look!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200183900646

The Brazilian Fall CAMPOS SALES
nice piece.