[meteorite-list] Asteroid may be set to slam Mars in Jan.

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 22:31:09 +0100

Big foot in mouth... Well, I only managed to prove my inability to
understand orbital calculations. It is of course easier to measure speed
and position orthogonally to the plane of the planet system.

Thanks for giving the necessary explanation to kick my brain in the
right orbit.

:-)

Regards, G?ran