[meteorite-list] Mammoth Stew - Over Done

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:07:37 -0500

Anyone else out there also had enough "Mammoth Stew"? If any more of this is
served, I think I will throw up! Give it a rest and take it off List you
guys, otherwise your tummies will be too full and sore to eat a nice
Christmas dinner. If you are good for the next 3 days, Santa might bring you
new keyboards since your others must certainly be worn out by now (I know
mine is, or at least the 'Delete' key).

"Happy" Holidays!
Greg

Greg Hupe