[meteorite-list] FW: HAPPY HOLIDAYS> AND OFFER

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:29:32 -0700

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 1:29 PM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: HAPPY HOLIDAYS> AND OFFER

Hello,

Today, I am playing catch-up on over 100 packages that occurred for me while
I was gone on a meteorite trip. My BIG end of the year sale was a success
and today I am offering a make me a reasonable offer on store items, if you
want. Today, I will entertain all reasonable offers on that item/s that you
have been watching all year long.

Go to:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

Mostly, I want to wish the best Holiday Seasons for everyone! May it be a
Peaceful and Healthy time for all, and do enjoy your bowl of Mammoth Stew! I
hear by a Native American Elder they were tasty!

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham