[meteorite-list] QMIG update - new articles as promised...

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 19:08:39 +1000

Listoids

Once again a very merry xmas and happy new year to all

I've uploaded some rare articles on Gladstone, Glenormiston and Tenham (as
promised) - damn ugly job with the computer refusing to co-operate until I
reseated some ram chips and then I had to remember exactly how to do this !
was easy earlier in the year but that was then... I make no claims of being
computer clever - computers are both a marvel and a mystery to me - it took
major surgery to separate my son from his xbox 360 to help me and I wish to
publicly thank him for his efforts

http://www.qmig.org (if I don't give the full link Michael B will send me a
nastygram...)

The beauty of olde articles is that they serendipitously lead you to even
more useful articles and I cannot state how useful they are and perhaps
there is a lesson to us all here indeed even the smallest articles can lead
to paradise - who would have thought that a one page Queensland mineral
index in an olde Geological Survey of Queensland article would lead to an
article on the Rockhampton meteorite

Anyway - they're up for your enjoyment - most would never have been seen by
listoids - and you can view them thru the articles webpage accessed from the
main menu bar

They're rough and ready as PDFs - but to put them thru OCR and rigorously
check the word recognition is an ugly task - maybe another day...

Cheers