[meteorite-list] Fw: Teaching Meteorite Stuff

From: Ron <faceter01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 00:12:07 -0500

Hi,

I apologize if this went through a second time.

 I'm curious, a friend and I, both of us belonging to a mineral club, go to
area schools, mostly 6th and 7th grades and teach them about minerals and
some easy fossils. If I wanted to expand this to include meteorites, what
would I show, include or teach so that the 6th and 7th graders would
understand meteorites?

Thanks.
Ron