[meteorite-list] AD: NWA'S ONLY $25 A KILO

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:10:36 -0800 (PST)

$25 is actually below my cost but I have been
accumulating quite a bit of low grade weathered
meteorites over the past year and have been picking
out nicer looking ones so its OK for me to sell them
below my cost. They havent really been checked over
much and I havent gone over them with a magnet
(Although if you want I will go over them with a
magnet to ensure a minimun level of magnetism). These
are a variety of falls and often I cut them finding
really nice cut surfaces (And sometimes they are
weathered to the core - its sort of hit or miss).
So they are not pretty but certainly cheap enough.
Maybe you can take this opportunity to buy your very
own saw as you would have lots of fun cutting these (I
certainly do - but one can only cut so much).
NOTE: METEORITES ARE SMALL AND MANY UNDER 10 GRAMS AND
ALMOST ALL UNDER 50 GRAMS. NO BIG ONES.
The only downside is that postage is very expensive
here in new zealand and costs me about $20 a kilo to
ship.
But if you want quantity I can send 9 kilos fed ex for
$150 and $15 a kilo above that.
I have ample supply so if anybody is interested just
paypal me the $25 plus $20 a kilo postage (Or if you
want lots the fed ex shipping rate) to this email
address. If somebody has a courier account and can get
shipping cheaper feel free to arrange your own
shipping. I am not making any money off the shipping
(Or - for that matter, of the meteorites either) so it
doesnt matter to me how they are shipped. To australia
shipping probably marginally lower.
Cheers
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com