[meteorite-list] Some questions about meteorites that are still not official

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:55:19 -0800 (PST)

Christian, I have been trying to get Lampayrie/Batiawo
as I called it, classified and accepted for years. I
gave Ted Bunch samples at least 3 years ago, and he
lost it, or forgot about it, whatever, it seems it
need sot go to someone else to work on. I still have
about 1 kilos of beautiful fragments from a large
stone, and I sold the main mass, over 2 kilos to one
of my good customers.
This one fell through the cracks.
Cerro Mesa is in the same crack/Black Hole with Ted
Bunch.
Michael Farmer