[meteorite-list] ARCTIC IRONS - the hunt is on

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 07:44:52 -0800 (PST)

Why would a crater the size of Canyon Diablo pepper
Mammoths in both Siberia and Alaska?
Meteor crater is big, but my god, you would not have
been killed if you were 30 or 40 miles away, and you
think it would shower iron with enough force to damage
things thousands of miles away? I am confused here.
Michael Farmer