[meteorite-list] Samples

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 23:10:33 +0100

good topic indeed. And let me add: what if the researcher finally answers
you and explains, he has not recieved your sample and you send another one.
Registered of course. And what if the researcher does not get back to on
this one as well. And what, if he finally, after a couple of weeks or months
explains, the sample was received but someone in the lab has put it
somewhere and it got lost?

Svend