[meteorite-list] AD - Kayunwar ebay auctions about to end...

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:52:33 +0100

Dear Listees,

This week on Saturday we have 10 auctions that are going to end.
You can have a look at the listing at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

By the way, we have a very special auction this week, with a 12.8kg Sahara 02500 semi-individual, that is fusion crusted on most of its surface and displays deep regmaglypts. Such HUGE classified meteorites are rare on ebay and you should catch this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!!!
Just check in at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130073546677 and Good Luck!

There are of course some more pieces of Sahara 02500 (a 1kg lot of 9 pieces, a partslice...), some unclassified OCs, a great ZAG fragment...

Another Special is a thin slice of Sahara 03501 (70.2g for dimensions of 137x78x3mm) that displays its characteristic "metal veining" but there is also quite a wide surface that is almost metal free. you can see all information and detailed pictures at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130073547057

And do not miss our beautiful Sikhote Alin with a hole that goes through the whole piece, and a nice shield with rollover lips on one side:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130073547115

Another beauty is a 1.3g Tatahouine fragment:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130073547161

WARNING: WE WILL BE OUT OF EBAY FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS BUT WILL DO OUR BEST TO BE BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

Good Luck to all bidders and many thanks for watching.
All the best,

Frederic
Kayunwar
(Michel Franco is IMCA member #3869 and Frederic Beroud is IMCA member #2491)
http://www.caillou-noir.com/