[meteorite-list] Stollen NWA meteorites-Photo

From: FERNLEA4 at aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 06:33:22 EST

Dear List,

the weird Moroccan is a guy named Mohamed Ait Ouzrou. He's a complete
whackjob.
Mental health care in Morocco ain't all it could be.

His meteorite scam is pretty simple (it has to be!) :

1) Advertise best quality meteorites, ship poor quality meteorites

2) Make sure some of the meteorites are terrestrial crap.

3) Accept a reduced payment to reflect the poor quality, but demand FULL
payment at a later date

He's accused me, so here's my response. This is just the gist of our email
exchanges....there were too many to include them all.
If Mohamed throws another tantrum, I won't be here to see it - it's our
Silver Wedding anniversary in a few days, so my Mrs and I are going on holiday :-)

 In a message dated 09/07/2005 03:50:11 GMT Standard Time, FERNLEA4 at aol.com